Is your Netgear WiFi extender not working properly? Then, you’re on the right page. Sometimes, the Netgear extender router faces difficulty connecting to the home router. This could be due to several issues like poor internet connection, Netgear extender is not placed correctly, incomplete setup of Netgear extender or extender is just blinking orange. This can be annoying as our precious time gets wasted and our work is also delayed. So, to solve this issue, we’ll give some guidance step by step and by this, your issue will be resolved in a few minutes. So, follow these steps mentioned below:
- Make sure that your Netgear extender and your home router are plugged in properly and are getting fluctuation-free power supply.
- Then, see if the LED lights on the extender are stable.
- Place both extenders in the same room for the best experience.
- Try turning off your Netgear extender and turn it on after few minutes.
- Prefer connecting both extenders with the help of an Ethernet cable instead of connecting them both wirelessly. And make sure that ethernet cable is cut-free.
- Sometimes, Netgear wifi range extender’s hardware can be faulty and due to this, it is unable to connect with the home router. You can replace it by getting in touch with officials.
- Make sure that your internet’s speed is high enough to connect these routers. Slow speed internet causes many problems.
With these steps, you can solve your issue.