Technology is more important to golf students than ever. Adding technology to your lesson will make you stand out from other instructors. The price of a launch monitor has fallen as technology has improved.
Golf professionals can create multiple streams for revenue by purchasing a golf swing monitor. These golf swing monitors are an essential part of club fitting. You can also check this site to find the finest golf launch monitor.
Image Source: Google
The new technology allows anyone, from scientists to professionals in fitness, to analyze the swing of the golfer in a way that was not possible before. The question is "How will this help my students?"
These are the ways that a golf launch monitor could help your students improve their game.
1. You can help a student establish a starting point or baseline when they begin a series. This is important because, as we all know well, students don't automatically lose 10-15 shots after a series of lessons.
2. The new technology will reveal strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies to your student's game, which you can not see with your naked eye.
3. The baseline will allow you to track student's progress through the series. We all know of students who get frustrated without any apparent reason. You can show them their progress with the statistics from the launch monitor.
4. The amount of information you wish to share with your student will depend on both your teaching style and the student's learning style.
5. Launch monitors allow you to communicate with student's quantifiable goals. This will change the mindset of your students to say, "I want to hit it further" or "I want to increase my club's head speed by 3mph."